I am a storyteller. I have fingers ten centimeters long (perfect for fast typing), and a gap in my front teeth.
Some other things about my life thus far:
- a vegetarian newly-turned-vegan
- a runner who should run more for she is preparing for a semi marathon,
- a Doctor of Education (bilingual)
- nuts and raisins (there are things in life that are way better than chocolate)
- the golden hour, that warm, soft glow before the sun sets.
- being happy
- seeing people happy
My main priorities are living a fulfilling life, making sure I am spiritually, physically, and mentally fit, taking care of my family, giving love to people, traveling, and reading as many good books as I can.
I write about health, wellness, self development and enhancement, spirituality, writing and the writing process.
My writing is experiential and research-based infused with storytelling .